"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

Monday, January 27, 2014

Paving the way


1996: As a candidate for the Illinois state senate, Obama filled out a questionnaire from Outlines, a local gay and lesbian newspaper, saying, "I favor legalizing same-sex marriages."

2008: As a candidate for president, Obama he said he believed marriage was an institution between "one man and one woman."

2012: As president, Obama announced that he favored same-sex marriage. In a subsequent interview he admitted that it’s "fair to say that I may have come to that realization (that same-sex marriage is okay) slightly before I actually made the announcement (like, say, 16 years before?). But this was not a situation where I kind of did a wink and a nod and a 180-degree turn."

Obama’s administration has refused to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act signed by Bill Clinton. It has eliminated Don’t Ask-Don’t Tell and allowed overt homosexuality in the military. It has recently announced that it will honor same-sex marriages in Utah even though the State of Utah doesn’t. This amounts to full-throated support for homosexual marriages. Could it all add up to Obama preparing the way for his second marriage after his second term is over and Michelle dumps him?

7 comments:

Tom said...

Naw. He's just paving the way for our first lesbian POTUS in 2017.

Dave said...

Thomas, are you suggesting that Mrs. Clinton is a lesbo?

Tom said...

No more so than you are suggesting that Obama is muslim and gay.

Dave said...

I don't think I ever asserted that Obama is Muslim. I do, however, think that his experience with Islam as a boy blinded him to some of the harsh realities of the Mohammedan ideology. Not all Muslims are hell-bent on taking over the world for Allah, but enough are to make it a serious and on-going national security issue.

As for his sexual proclivities, he is moderately effininate, and there have been a lot of rumors about a particular club in Chicago he used to hang out at. Who knows? I guess time will tell if my suspicions are right.

So yes, I am suggesting that Obama may be, at the least, bi-sexual. Is that what you believe about Hillary, because I think there's a strong possibility of that as well. I wonder when the last time was that she and Bill spent the night together?

Tom said...

I have no idea about Hillary, nor do I particularly care. She and Bill may have joined many other couples, especially those in politics, and just have a marriage of convenience.

Rumors. Amazing to me how many rumors of Obama misdeeds reside in the confines of the conservative media. Absolutely nothing to back anything up other than he/she said and most likely the he/she is just trying to get some money out of his/her words (kinda like the guy on 60 Minutes on Benghazi).

I was in a gay bar once. Winter time at the Purple Moose on Ocean City. That doesn't make me gay. Matter of fact, I turned the guy down that propositioned me in the mens room. I went to Key West. That doesn't make me gay does it? Some guy tried to pick me up right in front of my wife. I must be cute or something. :)

As you say...time will tell with Obama, and who knows, maybe even me. :)

So keep reading WND, Aaron Klein, Jerome Corsi and all those other guys as they know what conservatives want to hear about on Obama and they will keep right on feeding it to you.

Right now I keep waiting for those death panels to kick in and for all these doctors to flee the country

Why not blog about a company leaking chemicals into a river, infecting drinking water, then the President filing for bankruptcy, and then starting a new company all within 2 weeks of each other. Capitalism at its finest.

Dave said...

Man, Tom, you are way too sensitive about Mr. Obama. You need to look within and see if you have been blinded by your own leftist ideology. You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel. Loosen up, brother.

By the way, I said up front that they were rumors. But you dismiss any rumor you don't like and refuse to even consider whether there might be anything to it. That is willful blindness.

Just because something is a rumor doesn't mean it's not true; it only means if hasn't been or can't be confirmed. I haven't said that Obama is gay, I only indicated that there are multiple reasons for believing that he may be bi-sexual. My only point is, if it is true, it would explain why he has lied about his views and since becoming president, favored virtually every innitiative of the LGBT lobby.

tom said...

http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html