"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." Samuel Adams

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

As for the Videos. . .

The first one was good. It was great to see the Gipper as he burst onto the scene with "The Speech."

Unfortunately, I did not make it even half-way through the second video, interesting though it was. I cannot stand to watch or listen to Obama. My four minutes of viewing did remind me, however, what a complete jackass he is. And a dangerous jackass. Fawning and groveling before the world of Islam was an utterly disgusting spectacle. This creep is a disgrace to this country, and a traitor to this country. I don't know about his birth certificate; but if he did turn out to be an alien, totally unqualified to be the president, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Doesn't he love to quote "the holy Koran"? Can anybody remember this "Christian" ever quoting the Holy Bible?

No comments: